Sunday, August 9, 2009

And another......

OK here's one that requires copious amounts of alcohol.. (takes a break for a good tall glass of cider).
Well, I'm back... here's one of Doc Rock from 1999....
Usually when making demos, most musicians just put a bare bones thang on tape..some of us, however, like to make heavily overdubbed multi guitar layered opuses to show what we think it should be like ... hah.. we never learn..do we...
I ain't gonna tell ya what it wuz recorded on cause you'll never believe me... but trust me on this ..it's all pre-digital.
it['s a longer one at maybe 8 minutes, but it doesn't even have a lead lick until 5 minutes into... and it doesn't kick ass untill 7 minutes (IMHO) (Rock and roll is Rythmn guitar anyways... unless yer a killer lead player it's all just masturbation...).
Get good an drunk 4 this one... and CRANK it...
Sorry... no vocals
Hey copyright...again...but feel free to post it if ya feel....
Doc

http://www.4shared.com/file/124036158/6551a471/Boogie_No_A03.html

1 comment:

A.O.O.F.C said...

Thanks, man. I'll be in touch soon. I'll also be giving you an honourable mention. I'd love to hear more about your work....TTFN