Sunday, February 21, 2010

Recently , another reply to me from A Fleetwood Mac guitarist

So , i wuz pissed... an on my ausdiocandy site  i put this..........
(ok my urgent message wuiz pretty harsh , biut TRUE)


>  Would some one pleeze write as fukk*ngg review of my S**T
> .. i dont care if ya say it's S**T or WHATEVER.. JUST SAY   SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Goddam
> dontcha know, if folks come by my page an dont see a single good
> or straight up comment. d'ya REALLY think they'rte gonna lissen
> 2 any of my S**t......Honest..........Woulld You???C'mon.....
> have a heart................I dont need ego strokin.. i just
> need the TRUTH.. in PRINT....THANK YOU VERY MUCH
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 so bob wrote.
Doc..Don't get upset by not getting"reviews"..I don't get "reviews" either...
Just go by how many listens you're getting......

I'll listen to some of yor stuff and comment...but remember, most people won't take the time...It's like filling out online "surveys"...
people don't like to bother..

Bob Welch

2 comments:

Rocket said...

WOW!
Bob Welch!
So Cool!
AND, He's Right...
I once read You Get Somethin' Like 10% Response in Comments...(I Honestly Think It's Even Lower Than That)!
Keep Rockin' In The Free World!

Doccus Rockus Maximus said...

yah thanx rocket. an hey thanx agin 4 the ultra rar trx.. i will INDEED post em in time. first i got the MOST desirable stones boots EVER i gonna tastfully place. a li'l bit at a time.
But yeah.. aint it so cool. ya nailed it. not only a reply but he's gonna Comment on my shit (hey we've been on the same site together for a year and have talked lots,, but he hasn't actually HEARD any of my stuff. ... think he's gonna be in 4 a surprise?)
Ya think?
Doc