Thursday, March 17, 2011

Move it on over....

Gonna be moving all my tech posts over to the 'tech' blog ..(HERE) woncha come visit me there.. i mesn hey, if even one
of ya goes there I'll have instantly DOUBLED my readership...

As soon as my new hardrive gets here i'll be able to get back to music..
2 Terrabytes oughta do it, at least for the moment.. I can't seriously consider moving all my data from the other drives  right now, not at usb 1.1 speeds (!)..
Last time i tried, it said 656 hours to completion (of ONE drive)..
and i've got 8...

3 comments:

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

Babble on Doc...

Doccus Rockus Maximus said...

ah thanks.. i never in a million years thought i'd get a follower on my tech blog ;-)

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

I'm not sure if I will understand much of it but I will follow with interest.