Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ummm ... does this help me wanna get them?

I thought I'd go get nme some Grado or Sennheiser reference phones, seeing as I need them.. then i remembered Klipsch.... remember Klipsch speakers anyone ?... 300 frikin pounds and ya needed a room bigger than the school auditorium to make them really work..(they were monsters, certainly some of the best ever... thats true) OK wow they have a website i discover, and now they seem to specialize in Headphones??? .
So, at first im interested , cuz they're much cheaper than the grados and sennheisers... then i see this video... i suppose it's funny...

Klipsch video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been playing for about three years, still not good. lol
I gotta get guitar, it would help me a lot. lol

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

Just downloading the Roy Clark, many thanks.

Doccus Rockus Maximus said...

I can dig the not having a guitar thing...I used to practice by going into the music shops until they kicked me out !
and Rev Dr... Your welcome.. hope u like...